Terms & Conditions
This Policy is projected to all personal information and sensitive personal data or information that is given by or obtained from any person who visits or uses or accesses the website ("User"). We reserve the right to modify or review the details of this Policy without prior notice and the revised Policy will be in effect from the day of uploading. Therefore, Users are requested to periodically visit the website and review the policy.
Placing your order
1. We, the Unity Wedding Bands, reserve the right to decline & accept the order
2. When you place a web order with us, you are offering to buy the goods you order. There is no commitment on us to supply these goods, at that price, or at all, until we decide to accept your order.
3. Goods are subject to availability*. We will tell you if we cannot complete your order (or part of it) from stock within a reasonable time.
1. All delivery times quoted are estimates only and we cannot guarantee delivery at any particular time or date (unless you have specified an actual delivery service).
2. We have to deliver to the cardholder at the address registered for the payment card. We cannot deliver to any other address and we cannot deliver to any third party. This helps protect you against fraud.
1. We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if you fail to pay us any money when due
2. Consumers: You may not cancel the order if any goods are made to your specification or where the price is subject to fluctuations on the financial market (by virtue of regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Returns & Refunds
Please return any products to:
Unity Wedding Bands
49-63 Spencer street
• Some of special items, bespoke, finished rings, wedding rings not held in stock and especially being manufactured or cut bullion are not accepted for return.
• Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice
A User may be required to give away some Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Information while browsing through the website or for availing services at the website.. Personal Information disclosed to Us by a User will be used by Us for one or more of the following purposes: (a) to help Us in creating content that is relevant to the User; (b) to collect a database of all the Personal Information collected from User
When a User visits the website, one or more cookies shall be sent to a computer or the device being used by the User to visit the websites. Cookies are used upscale the quality of the services provided by Us, including for keeping User preferences...Read more